Independent Living at Dudley Square
Dudley Square offers independent living in your own patio home, with convenient access to friends, activities and emergency medical care. Here are some of the features you can expect in our patio homes:
- Spacious & functionally-designed single-floor plans with attached garages
- Emergency response systems
- Planned activities & outings
- Episcopal Chaplains & chapel services
- Full-time maintenance staff with lawn & grounds care
- Priority consideration for admission to licensed nursing areas of the Home (if ever needed)
- Access to all amenities & services of the Home
(Click on any of the pictures below for more info)
Dudley Square II – Elegant Patio Home Community at the Episcopal Church Home
- Safe & Secure
- Suburban Neighborhood
- Shopping Nearby
Setting a New Standard for Retirement Living in Louisville
Located immediately to the south of Dudley Square on the campus of the Episcopal Church Home, 26 new patio homes built in tri- and quadri-plex clusters and adjoined at their garages surrounds a limited access drive with two cul-de-sacs, guest parking and beautifully landscaped grounds.
Select one of three floor plans – ranging from 1,966 to 2,226 square feet – all with “universal design” features throughout and an emergency response alarm system, and each with its own entrance, garage, rear patio (or screened porch), adequate storage & utility room . . . as well as a host of standard and optional amenities. Entrance fees start at $289,900.
Amenities and Services
- Security System & Emergency Response
- Maintenance of Building & Grounds
- Water & Trash Collection
- Window Washing
- Recreational Programs & Facilities
- St. Luke’s Chapel & Pastoral Care
- Assistance with Arranging:
-Meals at Canterbury Court
-Nursing Care (Priority Admission)
OPTIONAL: Front porch, screened or glass-enclosed back porch, patio privacy fence, built-in shelving. Other modifications subject to approval.
Note: Dimensions disclosed include garage space of 286-296 sq. ft.
(*) – Entrance Fees are amorized at the rate of 1% per month for the first 25 months following occupancy, up to 75% of the unamortized entrance fee is refundable to the resident (or estate) upon departure.