IN and OUT PATIENT Therapies
Regain your strength, mobility, and speech through an active regimen of therapy.
- Physical Therapy – strengthening, training for home adaptation. Licensed, highly experienced therapists.
- Occupation Therapy – to help master routine daily tasks. Licensed, highly experienced therapists.
- Speech Therapy – for improved communications and cognitive functioning. Licensed, highly experienced therapists.
IN PATIENT SERVICES
- Skilled Nursing – more time spent in direct care than our competitors.
- Dining Services – includes special diets and dietary consultation.
- Discharge Planning – to in-home or community based services. Home visits to help adapt to individual needs.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact the Episcopal Church Home’s Admissions Department at 502-736-7800 or your physician or hospital discharge planner. We accept Medicare benefits and most private insurance.
GUIDED TOUR INFORMATION
We love to show off our campus. Visit us for a guided tour!
We are located at 7504 Westport Road (Westport Road and Lyndon Lane) in eastern Metro Louisville, just five minutes from the Shelbyville Road and Brownsboro Road exits off the Watterson Expressway. Nestled in a peaceful, secure campus on 22 acres in suburban Graymoor-Devondale, the Home serves over 250 residents with a wide array of programs and accommodations.